PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Launch LTS Upholstery Question

JmattNC80
04-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Hey guys,

New here as you can tell........Does anyone have a contact at Supra where I might be able to order the factory skin for my rear sundeck?? Had a rack break in the garage and one of my wakeboards fell on it and ripped it over the winter.:mad::mad::mad:

BrittJames
05-09-2011, 04:41 PM
I need one too!! Same problem. The rear sundeck!

Patrick56
05-09-2011, 05:08 PM
I had a tree fall on my 03' SSV last sumer. I live less than 20 minutes from the skier's choice plant, and still had to go through the local dealer to try and order a replacement skin. Unforturnatly our local dealer is new to Supra and did zero to help me out.

Hopefully your dealer can do better. I was fortunate that there are a lot of employees/former employees of Supra, SeaRay, Mastercraft, etc. that live in our area and can do the work.

Sluggo
05-09-2011, 05:13 PM
I had my rear bench done by Viper. Although they had to make it, I believe they got the pattern from Skiers Choice and could verify they used the right types shades colors of material. I just ordered the skin from them, but ended up sending the bench down to them to install as no one here in Dayton was willing to do it for a reasonable price.

If you need just the skin and want to find a dealer that will work with you, I have had great success with Cindy and Heidi at Atlanta Marine.