PDA

View Full Version : Warning Light 2007 Supra 24v

hckyman37
04-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Prior to the season ending last year my warning light went on and I was advised that I needed an oil change. I checked the hour usage verses the manual and the advice as correct. I took the boat out a couple a more times after that and everything seemed fine prior to winterizing and storing. I recently started the boat and the warning light went on again. Any suggestions? Is there a reset function?

dusty2221
04-27-2011, 03:03 PM
The light stays in under a certain RPM, is your staying on regardless of how high the RMP's are?

Have you checked all the oil levels?

docdrs
04-27-2011, 07:17 PM
what warning light? the vdrive light? it stays on under 1200 rpm's or if you have no vdrive oil pressure which is prob due to a low oil level in your vdrive

hckyman37
05-04-2011, 05:04 PM
The warning light is actually a loud beep and then screen stating maintenance required. Sorry for the confusion.

Suggestions welcomed.

docdrs
05-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Prior to the season ending last year my warning light went on and I was advised that I needed an oil change. I checked the hour usage verses the manual and the advice as correct. I took the boat out a couple a more times after that and everything seemed fine prior to winterizing and storing. I recently started the boat and the warning light went on again. Any suggestions? Is there a reset function?

Ok more info needed.............did you do an oil change? are all the fluids within the high low marks? who advised you you needed an oil change? the manual or a mechanic? Its a 2007 and now its 2010.......hours mean nothing.....where is the common sense in this thread? give us some history if you want some feedback, how long have you had the boat , service on it, etc

hckyman37
05-05-2011, 02:55 PM
I purchased the boat last Spring with 80 something hours and had it fully serviced prior to running it.

I cannot remember the specific hour point noted in the manual to perform an oil change but I had reached that point and thus brought in the boat for an oil change. Shortly after the oil change while using the boat again the maintenance warning came on.

csleaver
05-07-2011, 04:23 PM
What motor do you have. Is it the Assault 8100 or 340 ETX CAT (extreme tuned exhaust with catalitic converters)? The best thing to do is take it the the dealer and see if they can read the trouble codes with their diagnostic software. It may tell you if a sensor is faulty that is sending a code to the ECM. The ECM may even need an update. It is hard to tell without checking the trouble codes or ECM checksum numbers.