PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lanier World Record Raft Up

wolfeman131
04-29-2011, 12:26 PM
For those around the ATL, mark your calendars for June 11 to be out on Lake Lanier for an attempt at a World Record. There is a $30 registration fee for this event, but each boat gets a "goodie bag" that has $50 worth of stuff in it.

For any SC boat owners, be sure to list Atlanta Marine in the "marina name, group or club" section on the registration form so you can join us at Hideaway Bay Marina after the raft up for a customer appreciation party. That means some FREE food, cash bar and (hopefully) some raffle prizes.

check out http://lanierworldrecord.com/about/ for more details.

michael hunter
05-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Just signed up for the raft up event . I talked to Tim at Atlanta marine about the get together after the raft . It looks like a fun day with Atlanta marine and the Supra,Moomba owners. There is a ton of camping in the area if you are not local. Let me know if you need help with planning. I hope I will see you all there.

michael hunter
05-15-2011, 08:28 AM
We stopped at Hideaway bay yesterday for lunch at a place called Fish tails. The food was excellent and the bay and docks were nicely laid out and easy to access. As we were leaving I checked out the gas pumps. 3.99 for gas on the water with the marine additive. That is cheaper than most gas stations in the area. What a nice surprise to not have to pay a dollar plus more at a marina. I was very impressed with the whole experience. I hope to see you there July 11.