PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

sunsport22
05-02-2011, 09:37 PM
i have a 90 sunsport in great shape with a wake pole and a couple concrete bags in the back but its time to upgrade i want a bigger and better wake. my question is upgrade my boat now with a new dimension tower and sacs under the seat and in the front or just get a newer boat like a 2000 launch or there is a moomba kamberra that looks nice but i hear you have to weight those boats as well? whats everyone think?

michael hunter
05-03-2011, 07:39 AM
Keep the 90 stock and buy a newer boat with all the options needed to make a perfect wake.

sunsport22
05-03-2011, 04:22 PM
ha i dont think thats much of an option that could get a little pricey

sunsport22
05-04-2011, 12:42 AM
i get what your saying yea he did answer the question just was looking for more info on which would be a better wake boat. but no i took ready mix bags and wrapped them in plastic to keep them dry because they dont fit through the holes perfectly.

haugy
05-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Simple, spend a little money, some time and keep your boat and get the wake.

Or spend a lot, little time, and get a newer Launch, Malibu, or even one of the first gen Mastercraft 205v's.

Do you like your boat? Forgetting the wake aspect, but do you love the boat you have now? If it's a yes, I love this boat more than anything, then just modify it to suit your needs. If you're more of a "meh, it's nice, but I want this instead". Upgrade.