PDA

View Full Version : What would you like on the Supra Webpage?

Legace
02-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Just came off the Moomba board and they had the same question posted? I figured might as well get some feedback from this forum.
On a side note I want to thank the numerous people at Skier's Choice for answering the posts on both boards and listening to your customers. In the past few weeks I have visited just about every inboard (and some I/O's) websites and I am amazed at the interaction between this company and it's customers.
After visiting the competitors websites I have seen features that would make this website more informative to us consumers (by the way you have a great site already):

- more detailed interior photos (you can have so many angles of a boat running on water)
- detailed wake photos (as you find on Mastercraft.com but do them one better and show skiers/speed/rope length to demonstrate scale
- More items in the online store (MC's is about 5 different pages) fact is when you got people in love with their boats they want accessories.
- And the boat care suggestions of the Moomba posters is a great idea

Thanks for listening Skier's Choice

bpskis
02-04-2005, 02:36 PM
I would like to see better wallpaper pictures. What happened to skiing, they are all wakeboaring shots. If nothing else, at least get a few pictures of the actual boats up there. I still have a 2000 comp as my wallpaper, I haven't seen anything better to replace it with.

ilovetrains
03-03-2005, 03:11 PM
A better color choice selector for seeing what color combinations, inside and out, are going to look like. It's not like you are going to find one of every color at your dealer.

gravgames
03-05-2005, 12:37 PM
We so appreciate this website. It has been invaluable to have the opportunity to read other postings - you can't read about the competitor's problems with their boats unless you register with a hull number - could it be they don't want you to know there may be problems/questions with their boats sometimes?
One thing I would like to see is an easier way to post pictures of OUR boat! I've tried several times, but can't seem to get it to work.
Other than that, I would love to see more products in the online store to look at/buy and would love posters of any of the team riders to hang on my sons' bedroom walls and my classroom! Now that would be cool!

MOre stickers/decals, too.

Other than that, thanks for making this site available to everyone!

Sputterputz
03-28-2005, 12:43 AM
Love the website, but some information about our older boats, like manuals or FAQs just general replacement and usefull information as it is limited..