PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Supra Sunsport For Sale

rx1goturbo
05-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Red with white interior and red carpet. 351 Ford Inmar inboard engine. I have owned this boat since 1991 and have kept it well maintained. I have not used it much for the last 10 years (due to young children) . It has low hours, some but minimal wear and tear. All vinyl is in excellant condition, nothing needs to be replaced. All fiberglass in excellant condition, with only a few minor blems here and there (a good fiberglass guy would charge about $300 to fix all blems. Motor is in excellant condition and is 100% reliable. Motor has never been wrenched. Carpeting shows a little fade but is still VGC. This boat has always been sored in a garage, usually a heated garage, and has never kept in the water, or outside for more than a week. This boat is truely a classic and people come up to it every time I have it out. Only selling because I have upgraded to a 2006 Supra Wakeboard boat for the benefit of the kids (plus I like the tower and speakers). You will not find a boat like this one in this condition this for this price elsewhere. With trailer, which is in in good condition $11,000. Call for details Larry 312 806 4729 Will work on getting pics uploaded.