PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Supra Sunsport For Sale

rx1goturbo
05-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Red with white interior and red carpet. 351 Ford Inmar inboard engine. I have owned this boat since 1991 and have kept it well maintained. I have not used it much for the last 10 years (due to young children). It has low hours, some but minimal wear and tear. All vinyl is in excellant condition, nothing needs to be replaced. All fiberglass in excellant condition, with only a few minor blems here and there (a good fiberglass guy would charge about $300 to fix all blems. Motor is in excellant conditionand is 100% reliable. Carpeting shows a little fade but is still VGC. This boat has always been sored in a garage, usually a heated garage, and has never kept in the water, or outside for more than a week. This boat is truely a classic and people come up to it every time I have it out. Only selling because I have upgraded to a 2006 Supra 21V Wakeboard boat for the benefit of the kids (plus I like the tower and speakers). You will not find a boat like in this condition this for this price elsewhere. With trailer, which is in in good condition. $11,000. Call for details Larry 312 806 4729 Will work on getting pics uploaded.

haugy
05-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Yes, please post pics. Where is the boat located? Any saltwater use? Floors and stringers condition?

Jetlink
05-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Haugy, 312 area code leads me to think it is Mid-West, Chicagoland area perhaps.

haugy
05-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Haugy, 312 area code leads me to think it is Mid-West, Chicagoland area perhaps.

Thanks, yeah he's got a Craigslist ad up in that area.