PDA

View Full Version : What features would you like to see on Supras?

Legace
02-02-2005, 07:34 PM
While looking at the Ski Supreme website I noticed that they offer air/water temp gauges and a engine diagnostic system. Seems like things that could be offered on boats that have "Luxury ski boats" stamped all around it. To me it seems a boat company that hangs their hat on that phrase should lead the field in features. Don't get me wrong, I love my Supra, but I expect alot of a company that is willing to place the claim with competitors offering much the same.

ilovetrains
03-03-2005, 03:13 PM
The temp sensors would be very nice. Optional hard ballast tanks with guages to show level would be nice as well.

Jon
03-03-2005, 05:31 PM
If you get perfect pass, it should have a water temp sensor for it. Also, you should have recieved in your owners packet a plug thats like the speedo pickup on the bottom of your boat. It reads the water temp as well.

I second the hard tanks as on OPTION and option only but I have never seen the point of the guages.

jflock2
03-04-2005, 06:12 AM
I like the water temp on perfect pass.....is there any way to calibrate it? It's always +/- 10 degrees off.

fire fighter
05-18-2005, 01:53 AM
yes, their is a way to calibrate your water temp gauge. Mine appears to be accurate to about 1 degree.

JGates
05-18-2005, 09:51 AM
Reef Talent!

Diggs
05-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Biggest things I want in my Supra are
-SWIVEL DRIVERS SEAT
-cooler in floor and not under person sitting
-below deck ballast
I love my Supra, but some of those little things seem pretty easy to add!

JGates
05-20-2005, 06:30 AM
I second the swivel seat but never use my cooler other than for storage. Solid flat ballast tanks would be nice, sort of like what Malibu has in their Wakesetter. The MC X-2 has a vertical tank which makes it a biatch to work on the motor. Malibu can get away with it because their hull is extremely deep compared to that of the Supra.

Got to go, the water is flat and almost a whopping 63 degrees!

jg