PDA

View Full Version : Changes to 2003 SSV models

Mike Bader
08-03-2002, 09:41 PM
Does anyone know what the changes will be from the 2002 SSV to the 2003, features, options, graphics, etc? Any pictures out there yet?

Many thx.

Mike Bader
08-16-2002, 02:49 PM
Dealers meeting was last week. I can find out 2003 model information on most other manufacturers, why not Skiers? See MC releases on how to promote/PR a dealers meeting Rick. Weak.

08-18-2002, 09:57 PM
Our info on the 03 will hit in about a week. Our dealers were very excited about our changes and we hope the public will agree. As to MC having a press release related to their meeting....They are a good company and are very aggressive in their Marketing Hype. We take a different approach and not as apt to toot our own horn. We will let the product produce its own reviews.

Rick

08-18-2002, 09:58 PM
Our info on the 03 will hit in about a week. Our dealers were very excited about our changes and we hope the public will agree. As to MC having a press release related to their meeting....They are a good company and are very aggressive in their Marketing Hype. We take a different approach and not as apt to toot our own horn. We will let the product produce its own reviews.

Rick

RickT
08-18-2002, 10:07 PM
Sorry that we have not posted pictures quicker. We are currently finishing our photo shoot as we speak. So hopefully they will be up on our site within the week. As to MC press releases on their stuff....They are very good company and we wish them well. We take a different approach as to creating reviews of our own product. There will be press releases related to the changes that are out for 03 that will hit sometime next week. But there will not be one related to our dealer meeting. Hope that helps

Rick

Mike Bader
08-27-2002, 11:55 AM
Hey Rick,

Sorry for the MC slam. I have been waiting for 03 info to make a purchase decision on. With no solid info out there I went ahead and bought an 02 SS. An SSV will have to wait until 04 I guess. Looking forward to see the new models none-the-less.

Thx, Mike.

h2obug
08-28-2002, 06:06 PM
Dave Briscoe and I did a wakeboard clinic with local riders in Muncie IN and he brought a '03 Gravity Games SSV. I drive different boats at our local tournaments and this boat rocks! This pro weighted SSV amazed me on handling the powerturns every 5 tricks at our club site which is only 500 yards long. Most v-drives will wear you out at this site and this boat is smooth. Perfect shape wakes which I have got used to whith my 01 Launch was combined with Largest I've seen YTD. Here the kicker, the wake did'nt roll over like most v-dives when the rider pulls too hard. Thanks Supra!