PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Sunsport with Tower

Chachi
05-12-2011, 08:04 AM
I'm selling my 1993 Sunsport due to buying a house and really wanting to finish my basement. My wife owns and operates a daycare and I work nights those kids need to be downstairs so I can SLEEP during the day! I will try to post pics today, but they are of the boat in the water. I repainted the stripe a gunmetal gray, added a swim platform with the SUPRA mat attached minus the grab rail from a 2009 Sunsport, the tower was already on the boat (it's a fabricated Mastercraft X-Series, prob early 2000's) when I got it. I believe there is about 800 hours on the motor, but the previous owners rebuilt it and the Holley carb at 600 hours. I also replaced the ignition, and have had no problems with the boat at all last summer. It has been winterized and stored indoors with a custom cover both years I've owned it.

The trailer is kinda old but it works and haven't had a problem with it. I don't think it's registered and from my understanding you don't have to in MN.

Currently there is two 550lb sacs in the back and two 350lb sacs in the front for a total of 1800 lbs of ballast. There is also two Straight Line Sumo pumps (1 brand new the other is spinning in the drain position all the time don't know what happened, it worked perfect before could prob be an easy fix) I also added a mirror with a chrome arm last summer, looks really nice. Overall it is in really good condition. The interior had some spots that were a little worn so, I replaced them(back bench seat and capains seat) and I intended on replacing all the vinyl, but ran out of time and money, I really wanted the boat to look perfect before I got her out on the water, but couldn't wait!

With doing the vinyl, boards, bindings, lifejackets, line, handle, mirror and all the other jazz, I didn't have the money to upgrade the stock Kenwood speakers and there is no speakers or cans on the tower.

I close on my home on the 27th so I am trying to sell it before then. I will be putting it on Craigslist this Friday. The piping in the interior is red due to it being the original color of the boat, but I think it goes well with the gunmetal gray. When I bought the boat it was this lime green that was painted on with a effin' paint roller! I couldn't bring it on the lake like that, so I had it sanded and professionally painted.

I will try to take more pics of the interior and engine possibly today or tomorrow.

I know the cost for finishing a basement isn't cheap, but it needs to be done. So I'm looking to get $12,500 for it and pretty firm on the price.

Thanks for looking

Chris

haugy
05-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Nice Supra man. I was thinking, I didn't think they did a gray. Then read your post.

Was it originally red, then painted green or whatever? If it was red, I'd be all over it. Like coming this weekend all over it.

Ptownkid
05-12-2011, 10:32 AM
You're crazy Haugy...that's a 93, no wood...colour can change.

haugy
05-12-2011, 10:59 AM
You're crazy Haugy...that's a 93, no wood...colour can change.

Yeah, but I'm not real keen on painting a boat. Plus he's about 15hours away from me. :D Each way.

DAFF
05-12-2011, 11:06 AM
U Ship is the way to go. Will deliver to your door for about $600 I bet. As for the colour the inside still has the red accents so put a nice custom min wrap inside the perimeter of the grey.....

So when you are done you will have a truly custom boat which will get lots of attention and never rot!!!! If I had the cash I go for it.

haugy
05-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I sent Chachi a PM. I need lots more pics.

kvand347
09-19-2011, 12:08 PM
I am the new owner of the gunmetal grey sunsport. Cleaned her up nice and can't wait for next summer!!

wotan2525
09-19-2011, 01:40 PM
Did you just buy it? I think I saw this boat out like 2-3 weeks ago up here?