PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Supra Launch Gravity Gamed Edition

SupraFan
05-12-2011, 02:38 PM
I recently purchased the '04 Supra gravity Gamed Edition, the radio cuts off and on when I try and play it louder than 26 on the volume. I'm not good at all with radio and electronics...could this be the woofer drawing too much amps. Anybody have any idea on how to diagnose and rectify?

SupraFan
05-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Call Jamie Bonk, he is a mobile marine mechanic, number is 504-491-2283. He is very honest and very good at what he doesn. I been using him since 1997 and was referred to him from my dentist.

c9403
05-12-2011, 11:22 PM
I recently purchased the '04 Supra gravity Gamed Edition, the radio cuts off and on when I try and play it louder than 26 on the volume. I'm not good at all with radio and electronics...could this be the woofer drawing too much amps. Anybody have any idea on how to diagnose and rectify?

Suprafan,

My 2006 21v does the same thing. Especially if I am sitting in the driveway wiping her down and just listening to the radio. It means you are drawing too much power. Mine normally does not do it until around 30 when I have the boat running and producing more juice. If it still does it when you are running, you might think about replacing a battery. I am not good with electronics and stereos either, my boat has the factory Kenwood with the two tower cans and a single amp.

Chris