PDA

View Full Version : Tinting Windshield TS6M

Burky
05-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Does anyone have pics of a Supra Comp with a Tinted windshield, I am trying to decide weather or not to do this , I really dont look through the windshield that much. please send pics or comments to [email protected], thanks again.

jet
05-17-2011, 04:17 AM
Go for it!

L-Robby
05-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Hey Jet. How dark is your tint. Do you have any trouble picking up obstacles on the water? Been wanting to do that to mine.

jet
05-18-2011, 10:02 AM
I went with legal % tint, for a few reasons. At dusk or if there is rain and you have to head back to the ramp, you can drop your eyes below the window frame and still see through the tint. I have been in other boats where wants it starts to get dark you cant see through it..not very comforting. And 2nd reason is if you go to dark it just looks like your trying to hard, lol. Your colors are so light and bright just a little darkness in the glass will look great. Go for it man. It will look sharp. You can also attempt it yourself..walmart and other places sell it in a pkg and your windows are square, so it shouldnt be that hard, and if you mess up, big deal its just another $20. Update this tread later after its done. we want to see it. Jet

p.s. mine has faded overtime and isnt as dark as it used to be. mine was Boush & Lomb tint with a mirrior reflection and you cant see that in puctures.

L-Robby
05-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks. I'll have pics up this weekend.