PDA

View Full Version : Any black ts6m owners here?

02-22-2005, 08:53 PM
I just found this site/ forum and have been glued the past hour or so, lots of good information. I love my black 86 comp ts6m limited edition, (changed now, still black and grey but with blue accents and stripes) Anyways just wanted to say hi and wondering if there are any other Supra owners in the Salt Lake area. Being at higher altitude I was wondering about your performance, mine drops quite a bit from sea level, runs good with jet change but I am looking at a 13x11 or so prop for this summer for a better holeshot. Thanks Shane

Black86comp
02-22-2005, 09:00 PM
Sorry about that the post didn't show up. Anyways just found the site looks great, I have an 86 comp ts6m black and grey limited edition, but I redid it with blue accents and interior. Any other black comp owners? I have only seen one at Lake Tullock in California. Home used to be Bay Area but now I am North of Salt Lake. Just wanted to say hi.

Shane

Sputterputz
03-28-2005, 12:42 AM
I have one, 86 in fact, I have the red and grey interior..

04-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Yep, got an '86 Black one with the rainbow stripes on the outside and on the grey vinyl. I love it, but I do a lot of maintenance!

WakerChris
04-21-2005, 02:10 AM
I have a black and grey tsm too. It is an 85'...the interior is starting to go, might have to redue that soon..other than that, it looks fantastic.