PDA

View Full Version : 24SSV

Schmo
03-09-2005, 09:06 AM
More pictures at:
http://nesfeder.no-ip.org/Public/Family%20Pictures/SupraBoatSmall.html

silvtongdvl
03-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Very nice !!!!! Looks like some very happy boaters there too !!!!!! Well done.
~S~

pete zittere
04-27-2005, 01:20 PM
have you had any problems i too have a 24ssv

DKJBama92Mariah
04-30-2005, 06:13 PM
DROOL... Beautiful boat you've got there. Take good care of her.

DKJ

Schmo
05-20-2005, 08:59 AM
Yes, we have had a few problems but all of them are going to be addressed when we take it in for the 20 hour service.

They are pretty minor:

Steering wheel vibration/noise when turning after slowing down
Front ballast bag got a puncture from two screws sticking through the locker for the playpen hinge (skiers choice apparently knows about this small design glitch)
Blower stopped working (probably just a fuse however I have been too lazy to look)
Some gelcoat inperfections in the swim platform
Temperature guage was acting flaky but now seems ok again

Like I said, nothing that has prevented us from hitting the water (I temporarily patched the front ballast bag since it was a small hole and put some material in between the pertruding screws and the ballast bag so it doesn't repuncture until they address this).

I am also upgrading to the wakeboard prop (for a better hole shot although it is quite good now) and will probably upgrade the rear sacks to something a little larger. The wake is very large stock but we put a 600lb sac on the rear seat once and it was ungodly.

All in all, if all of these get addressed in the 20 hour service, it is all good as most people I talk to have small issues like this despite the manufacturer. It all comes down to the dealer and if they address the problems correctly the first time.