PDA

View Full Version : Meet Loadup yesterday

TitanTn
06-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Just after unloading my boat at the local dock, I saw a another boat being backed in and instantly knew it was an older Supra. Once it got a little closer I realized it was another Salty. Once the owner got off the trailer and saw me at the dock, he gave a big wave. Yep, Loadup (Bill) from this forum. I had the pleasure of meeting his whole family while we chatted about different places to go on the lake. He recognized my boat from the rebuild pics. It was cool to meet someone in person from this board, and especially with such a great family and a gorgeous Salty.

DAFF
06-05-2011, 04:28 PM
I know of two boats in Eseex county!!! It would be fun to have a local Supra day out together.

Loadup
06-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Rob,
I agree it was great to finally meet someone from this board and I have to say the same about your family a great looking crew and the pics don't do justice of the work you have put into your Saltare, WoW. I have seen only two other older Sunsports around but haven't had a chance to meet them yet and ask if they post here. Looking forward to another outing and talking upgrades.

Bill ( Loadup :0)

Okie Boarder
06-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Very cool. I've met several off this forum and a couple others. It's really cool to meet different people and get to know them. Glad y'all met up.

haugy
06-06-2011, 02:30 PM
The best part is when you're friends ask how you know each other........

"the internet"..................creepy long pause. :D :D :D

TitanTn
06-06-2011, 06:33 PM
The best part is when you're friends ask how you know each other........

"the internet"..................creepy long pause. :D :D :D

Ha! Well, now we don't have to say that. We can say that we met at the boat ramp.