PDA

View Full Version : wakeboard racks

ddb0
06-06-2011, 05:45 PM
anyone know where to buy replacment parts for wakeboard racks? i broke one of the forks of my rack and can not find someone that will just sell me the fork they want me to buy a whole new rack

KG's Supra24
06-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Is it a roswell? They want a fortune for their tines.

How did it break?

ddb0
06-07-2011, 12:11 AM
thats the thing i dont know who makes them there no marking on the tower or rack they were on the boat when i bought it. from looking on the internet it looks like areial and monster are the only ones that use the same forks. i work at a machine shop so it looks like im just gonna end up making one. i broke it by trying to teach a friend how to dock the boat and he hit apiling and it snaped the screws that hold it to the mounting plate and fell n the water

KG's Supra24
06-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Ahh, so the fork is completely gone.

I'd venture to guess it is a Roswell tine and they are stupid expensive. They wanted $225 for the tines when i was trying to replace mine.

You can buy a whole aerial or monster rack for cheaper than that!

Not sure I've been much help.

ddb0
06-07-2011, 10:24 PM
yeha i had one of my guys make a program today to cut it out on our waater jet an luckly we had a pice of scrap aluminum that will work to make it out of so it should be built buy this weekend and for the cost of taking a guy out to lunch