PDA

View Full Version : What made you choose Supra over other manufacturers

Legace
03-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Just wondering, for all you Supra owners out there, what made you pick Supra? Why not the others?

ouimguy
03-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Dealer, price and looks!

Jon
03-11-2005, 11:31 PM
As a dealer, I chose to sell Supra and Moomba mainly because of the management. The product in my opinion is the best out there also.

msutoad
03-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Features, price, looks, and service from the mfg, and dealer.

I love my Supra, and when I compare my SSV to a Super Air Nautique that is 20k more, I would pic mine again 100 times for more than just money reasons.

Legace
03-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Jon: How do they beat out other manufactures. Just curious.

Jon
03-13-2005, 12:25 AM
Like I said, the management team and all of the employees at Skiers Choice is awesome. I have had conversation with a few representatives with other manufacturers and lets just say I had better relations with SC. As far as "beating" out the others, there are many things such as construction processes, materials used, styling, price, and innovation to the sport that made SC more appealing to me.

For me, I just love answering questions about the options on Supras. Its great to say, thats standard on a Supra, oh, that is too, yep, add it to the list, put a check by that one as well.

Vapor-rub
03-14-2005, 06:44 PM
For me it was price. I have owned a Correct Craft and have been on all of the other major inboard boats. I had a good idea about what each was like. I would take any of them. I'm not as picky over the little differences between the top 5 manufacturers. The bottom line was the price. I was on a Moomba budget and just happened to find a 2004 Supra left over at a Moomba price. That was a no brainer.

However, if price were no object, I may take a little bit of a harder look at the little differences between the top 5. I think there are a lot of people who would say they would choose Correct Craft if they were offered their pick for free. I wouldn't be so quick to decide if the boat were free. I'm not so sure that I wouldn't take my Supra over them all anyway?