PDA

View Full Version : Great Wolf Lodge grapevine Tx

Kracker
06-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Any body in the dfw area ever go here. Thinking bout taking family but seems a lil pricy. Any comments?

mapleleaf
06-07-2011, 11:37 PM
sign up to travel zoo and wait for a sale, just went with the kids to Niagara Falls location, great fun for the kids, food was horrific....
BTW we ended up in a room with a kids "cabin" in it, totally awesome, their rooms are a good size....

jet
06-08-2011, 07:57 AM
dude its expensive!! We had our daughters birthday sleepover there, i wont tell you how much we spent. Look for coupons andt try and eat away from there as much as you can, there are lots of fast food places just down the street. There is alot of nickeling and diming you to death. Funny thing is is in the morning I went to get me a monster and there were alot of kids standing in line for $5 starbucks coffee??

Bumpass1
06-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Never been to the one in Texas, but I have been to the the one in Williamsburg Va a few times. In fact I am taking the family there on the 17th. Great times for all. Price is a little steep but is definately a good time. Search around for promo codes and you should be able to get a room for around $200 a night. I know that scout or scouts was a code that I used at Thanksgiving last year. They always have something setup for the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts.