PDA

View Full Version : 05 Supra 21V - Custom Paint

pjohnson8
06-12-2011, 05:33 PM
I am moving out of state and forced to sell my baby. It is a 2005 Supra Launch 21V. This boat turns heads!! It has a custom real flame paint job that is truly one of a kind. It has the 325 hp assault engine, upgraded ballast up to 2800 lbs, swivel board racks, awesome stereo with 6 component speakers in the cabin with 12" subwoofer and a set of fusion diamond audio speakers on the tower. It has 3 batteries with selector (2 for stereo, 1 for motor) with an onboard charging system for maintaining the batteries when the boat is parked. It has the hydraulic wakeplate, rankin towable cover, black sunbrella bimini top, boatmate tandem axle trailer with electric disc brakes and swing away tongue. The sun deck has new vinyl and the prop has been upgraded to the fusion wakeboard prop from OJ props. The original prop is included as a spare. Feel free to email me. Thanks, Phil $34,000 obo Located in Arlington, WA

I am having issues uploading some of the photos so here is what I have been able to post so far.

Seabeejamie
06-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Beautiful boat...great price. You should have no problem getting it.