PDA

View Full Version : Wanted people for lake Powell trip June 25 to Jul 2

SuperSaltAir
06-13-2011, 11:47 PM
We got the people

Ptownkid
06-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Oh wow...I wish, that looks like a blasty blast!!!

dusty2221
06-14-2011, 09:26 AM
That looks like so much fun

jzelt
06-14-2011, 04:57 PM
OH MAN!!!!

We are just going to be getting back from our Cave Run Houseboat trip June 25. With the wife 7 months preggers, I don't think she would be up for the trip or I would be booking a flight. I wonder if they would charge extra at the airport for parking a boat and truck?

But that would be an awesome experience!!! And about the same price we are paying per person. You can't beat the price for a week of that much fun, food and drink.

I really hope it works out for you.

ScottnAz
06-14-2011, 10:33 PM
Ahhh, dude, sorry to hear about the tragic circumstances.
Just last night, I was looking at Powell availability...... I'd love to jump on this trip, but we'll be in San Diego that week.

Sounds like a great time, have fun!!!

ScottnAz
06-15-2011, 10:31 PM
I would love to Salt,
I'm trying to work it out, but.....
We were originally planned for SD from the 29th to the 9th. I'm trying to sell a trip to Powell first, even if we have to bail on ya on, say the 1st, race home, dump the boat off at the house, load up, and head to San Diego.

Nice video, by the way, looks to be a great time with you guys!

tg0824SSVGG
06-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Salt.

Who is the person that rides the hydrofoil? My wife and i have put on the
United States Hydrofoil National Championships the last several years, bet I know him.

Wish we could come to your trip! I am already passing up my own Powell trip at the
same time because my daughter is having a baby ...

To anyone thinking about this - Powell is an AmAZING place, one of my favorite places
on earth.

jzelt
06-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Have you tried Moomba or Wake world sites? Hoping you get a good crew...