PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Thankyou to Docdrs & Kawartha Prop Repair

mapleleaf
06-17-2011, 01:22 PM
My deepest thanks got out to Docdrs for the referring me to John at Kawartha Prop Repair. I have yet to water test my repaired drive line parts, but would just like to say that the operation that KPR runs in Ontario is one of the cleanest most professional family run business' I have had the pleasure of doing business with.
I'll post up some pics as soon as my wife gets back with the camera, but lets just say for now, everything looks amazing.

Prop reman'd
strut straightened and new bushing's installed
drive shaft straightened to 2 thou/ coupler cleaned up
Full replacement rudder and port

I delivered them a rubbermaid full of bent up stuff and everything down to my mounting hardware has been fixed, sandblasted and polished, I can't wait to have it all installed and finally be able to steer my boat the way it was meant to.....

Thanks again Doc, those guys are a real find......

Ptownkid
06-17-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm gonna try and call you later...when is good?

docdrs
06-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Glad everthing worked out for you John. I have not been skiing yet. Too busy with track meets. My daghter is trying to stay #1 in canada 100 hurdles so she can go to World Youth Games in 2 weeks

tg0824SSVGG
06-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey Doc, we've only been out once!!! this year, even our trip to Lake Powell a few weeks ago we only took the boat out one day - it was so windy.

Here - it's just been to dang COLD - so my "wimp" excuse is NOWHERE near as awesome as your reason! Yeah for your daughter!