PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Skier's Choice for your Support!

fire fighter
04-19-2005, 10:22 PM
Recently I posted some problems I've had with my 2004 Supra Launch LTS. All of them minor, but still a pain to repair, etc.

With the help of Skier's Choice and my dealer, the boat is up and running well now. They were also kind enough to send me replacement stainless steel cup holders, which come standard on 2005. It may not seem a big deal, but I appreciate their efforts and gestures to make things better.

It is a great boat. I wish I had gone bigger, but don't we all. It is all my garage would accept, and probably all my bank account would allow also. Either way, the boat performs superbly.

Thanks Brian and Rick and Skier's Choice, and Toby at Salem Water Sports. You'll definitely have my repeat business when it comes time to buy another boat.:)

Legace
04-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Glad to see everything turned out alright for you. It's nice to see Rick and others at SC responding to customers on this and other watersport forums.

fire fighter
04-23-2005, 01:22 AM
now if they could some how teach me to wakeboard!

gravgames
05-13-2005, 12:51 AM
Hey! We bought our boat from Toby too! He helped us work out a few bugs with our boat, and we've been thrilled ever since! See you on the water now that it's finally getting warmer!

IndyMatt
08-22-2005, 10:09 AM
:( I want some stainless steel cup holders.... But I really dont have anything to complain about...