PDA

View Full Version : Looking for powerful Light Bar - suggestions?

The Squeaky Wheel
07-01-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm looking to add a powerful light bar to my '09 21V.
I'd like to use it some for evening navigation, some for surfing - may also add transom lights as well.

I'd like to keep cost under $1000.
suggestions?

riderite
07-01-2011, 04:19 PM
This is the Six light setup that we offer, three on each light bar.. The wires run through a channel on the light bar through the clamp then into the tower... You can also get them in an 4 or 8 light setup... This picture is on a very small boat and tower..

The Squeaky Wheel
07-01-2011, 04:24 PM
What brand?
You have a website to look at?
Are these LED/halogen etc?
Does the power splice into the stock top nav light for quick hookup?
cost?

thanks....

edit: just realized you're StarOne/Menace. The website leaves much to be desired. Can you fill me in on the above details. Thanks

riderite
07-01-2011, 05:27 PM
As you all know if we spend a bunch on advertising, web site and other promotional stuff where does the cost go, to the consumer.. We let our product speak for itself... Send me an email to [email protected] and I will reply back with all the info you need..

Thanks

jet
01-09-2012, 07:32 PM
I use a DIY Wake light bar and lights from Wallymart. I bought a 5-light for boarding at night, if your not boarding at night a 3- light will be plenty. I ended up spending $150 but man I light up the whole lake. lol. Do a search on here and you can find it Im sure. Jet

wotan2525
01-10-2012, 12:49 PM
For what it's worth -- the StarOne speaker pods that I purchased last year were top notch. I'd buy their light bar in a second!