PDA

View Full Version : 07 GG 24 SSV, wakeplate problems

bird_dog0347
07-10-2011, 12:06 PM
I am hoping someone has had this issue before or possibly can tell me how to test it in order to discover where my problem is. On my 2007 Gravity Games 24 SSV, my wake plate will go down just fine, but getting it to go up takes FOREVER... This is a problem as it is tied into the perfect pass system, so we have to get it in the up position where we want to ride and manually override it in the perfect pass settings. It literally takes 5 minutes to go up, but travels down at the normal speed. I thought maybe it was a problem with the gauge, but out of the water standing behind the boat you can see it is a problem with the plate.

The boat has been to the dealer for this problem twice already and they did something that fixed it for a while, but it keeps returning and I think I am out of warranty now. So I have a couple of questions... First, is the warranty like a car where if you have that problem under warranty and they tried to fix it, it will still be covered now? Second, is this a common problem and how do I test to discover the cause/root?

bird_dog0347
07-11-2011, 07:29 PM
bump... anyone?

Tim405
07-11-2011, 08:22 PM
call Bennett Trim tabs ( that's who makes the pump
and tab and actuators) Their tech dept is super helpful