PDA

View Full Version : 84 Supra Rider - Motor Mounts Bad/ Possibly Need to Rebuild stringers

mdbaker
07-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Any ideas on cost estimate to repair motor mounts, and possibly full stringer restoration ? New to Forum - have an 84 Supra Rider with bad motor mounts - boat in excellent condition other wise. Am afraid of what may be found once the boat is cut open (Likely stringers in bad shape) Any ideas greatly appreciated. Love the boat, as it has been in the family forever.
Thanks,
Mike

bens250ex
07-12-2011, 07:48 PM
might want to check out my thread a couple good links are in there and im diving into mine right now. Price i hear some say 5k if you take it someplace obviously it is mainly because of labor. So honestly im just going to buy stuff that i need when i can affored it and not keep track i prob would rather not know how much this costed in the end as to i just bought the boat and didnt even get to ski behind it :-(

dshaff24
07-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Its not to bad if your just putting stringers in and putting it back together.. Its really expensive when you dive into it and redo the Whole boat with upgrades

mdbaker
07-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks guys for the responses. Good Luck to you Ben. Am sure it will be worth it when it's finished. "Project Old School" Looks AWESOME !!