PDA

View Full Version : Fist post intro

nirvanadudeq2
07-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Hello everyone, this is my first post at this forum. Just saying whats up. Can someone answer a question, when you fill in your profile, it has an option for your website and a thing by the name of your signature. Are they both a similar thing. I don't have a domain but were I work has one. So I put it in both locations. Is that right? I'm employed at the most important aftermarket automotive guaranty enterprise in the united states. So if anyone needs coverage please message me. My spouse and I have Five children and we adore to do family things. At any rate, my spouse is an affiliate on this forum so I joined also. She said this is among the best sites and has fascinating topics and chat.

michael hunter
07-18-2011, 06:31 AM
Welcome to the forum.
This forum is all about Supra Boats and the people that own them.
What model Supra do you have?

haugy
07-18-2011, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the forum.
This forum is all about Supra Boats and the people that own them.
What model Supra do you have?

The Supra Spammo.

nirvanadudeq2
07-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Actually, I own a Sunsport 242 , 24', 325 HP.

Why am I being attacked. Please tell me what I id wrong. Is my intro wrong. What did I do wrong. Please tell me so I donot make this mistake again.

I want to upgrade my sounds, MB Quart stereo system with six Kickers is to stock for me.

Anyhow, we are packing up to go to the lake for 2 weeks. Maybe when we get back I can get some suggestions on the top of the line sound systems that have been tested.

haugy
07-18-2011, 11:17 AM
If you are a Supra owner, I apologize. But this is why I figured spam.

Bad spelling
Incorrect grammar
Promoting your business
Your wife is a member here, but you don't tell us a name.

Those things combined, are a dead giveaway for a spammer.

michael hunter
07-18-2011, 04:04 PM
I was thinking the same thing but I thought I would give the benefit of the doubt. We always welcome new members but we get hit with a lot of spam. Spammers dont last long with all the Moderators on duty. The way you wrote the first post it looked suspect. All your Supra questions will be answered here we cant wait to see that big beauty.