PDA

View Full Version : All white Comp?

jet
07-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Anybody seen this ALL WHITE Comp. Man shes pretty. Looks like a speed boat. Jet

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?p=61582#post61582

haugy
07-19-2011, 10:48 AM
There is an all white comp on our lake here, with a black supra logo on it. Very sexy.

96Comp
07-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Ive got one - or at least pretty close. White and red STS on a black tandem 2011 Boatmate. Will post pics later

rludtke
07-19-2011, 06:38 PM
https://forum.supraboats.com/picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=16

96Comp
07-20-2011, 08:49 AM
:D OK its not all white, but mostly white! Pics attached of the boat and interior, new courtesy of Viper Customs!

96Comp
07-20-2011, 08:51 AM
Forgot to post the pic of the boat where it is at its best, in the water, doing what it loves to do best, towing slalom!

ATL_Adam
07-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Forgot to post the pic of the boat where it is at its best, in the water, doing what it loves to do best, towing slalom!

That looks sweet! What front seat did you put in? I just picked up my 86 comp and it feels like i'm sitting on the floor!

96Comp
07-20-2011, 01:28 PM
I assume you mean the driver seat. Did not mean to high jack the thread. But white comps do have a higher dirver's seat. :D I made that mod. After replacing the carpet, went to Bass Pro and bought the base and what appeared to be a bass seat 20" extention and cut it down. No tapered on the cut end, so had to taper it. Now the driver seat is 4 1/2" off the floor, swivels about 40 degrees and (best of all) can be easily removed! With the seat out, you can easily get under the dash for maintenance or for storage. Keep the towable under there, since we don't use it a lot, but have to have one for the kids! Remember, this mod can only be done on white comps :cool:

jet
07-20-2011, 01:47 PM
96comp..I need to know a few things. She is pretty!! nicley done man.

What color carpet is that? Im looking at 20oz Lancer Midnight. that looks pretty close to it?

I need close ups of your dash!!! Im fixing to do that to mine. And did you take out your driver floor plan? I am taking mine out!

and what are the vents on the dash??

96Comp
07-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Jet; Sent you a PM with my contact info for more questions. Carpet - got it from Jim at Viper. It is the 20oz gray that Supra is putting in their boats now. Took the floor pan out and carpeted it. So far, water has not accumulated and the carpet stays tacked. Easy to move stuff under the dash without the lip of the pan sticking up. The vents on the dash are heater, cup holder and two 4 1/2" speakers. I essentially cut out where the ski mirror mounted on the dash and installed speakers. Now the driver can hear the stereo! Close up of the dash attached, but a little fuzzy. iPhone. I removed all the instruments, took the factory dash plates to a graphics shop and had them covered in graphite. Looks nice. They made some lables for the switches.

bdumas35
07-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Great looking boat. Cool Dash.

ATL_Adam
07-20-2011, 03:46 PM
I assume you mean the driver seat. Did not mean to high jack the thread. But white comps do have a higher dirver's seat. :D I made that mod. After replacing the carpet, went to Bass Pro and bought the base and what appeared to be a bass seat 20" extention and cut it down. No tapered on the cut end, so had to taper it. Now the driver seat is 4 1/2" off the floor, swivels about 40 degrees and (best of all) can be easily removed! With the seat out, you can easily get under the dash for maintenance or for storage. Keep the towable under there, since we don't use it a lot, but have to have one for the kids! Remember, this mod can only be done on white comps :cool:

Perfect! I will be doing this ASAP!

-Adam