PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Red Supra Saltare with Tower

cbasq141
07-19-2011, 01:22 PM
23' Direct drive inboard professional ski, wakeboard and surfing towboat. This boat has spent it's entire life on a covered boat lift on Lake Travis until we purchased it 5 years ago and put it on a Heavy Duty tandem axle Aluminum Trailer. Boat and motor have 526 total hours. This boat runs excellent. 330 HP pleasurecraft marine chevrolet engine. Holds 30 gallons of fuel and will last all day pulling tubes, skiers, wakeboarders or surfing. Awesome sound system with amp, subs and tower speakers. Wakeboard tower with mirror and rack for 2 wakeboards. Bimini top inside wakeboard tower. Remote stereo controls mounted at swim platform back deck. Incredible boat with ride and wakeboard characteristics equal to today's $50,000 plus wakeboard boats. The Saltare boats look and operate incredible in the water still today.
Update: Took boat out all last weekend and found the floor under drivers side loveseat and one spot at rear behind engine cover that were soft. Cushions will need recovering after this season, starting to fade and crack. Boat is Red & Gray and looks awesome. Couldn't figure out how to post pics on here. Pics on Austin Craigslist Ad @ http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/2499529732.html $8500.00. Call 512-496-1329

michael hunter
07-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Its going to be a tough sell soft spots on floor = rotten stringers.

SuperSaltAir
07-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Man I had to do a double take on that one I thought it was my old saltair I miss that boat sold it to a guy in texas in the beginning of this season. Looks like a nice boat I wish it was in my price range I would pick it up in no time I miss my saltair bad, good luck selling it.