PDA

View Full Version : Swim platform help

89SaultySupra
07-21-2011, 01:48 PM
I am brand new here and this is my first thread. I'm glad I found this place. I have an 89 Saultaire (absloutley love the boat, I got divorced and bought the boat for me and the kids to enjoy and it has been great fun) well out on the Jul 4th weekend did a power slide, saw something weird looking sinking in the lake and discovered it was my swim platform! UGH!!! do ya'll realize how hard it is to get in that boat without a step!!!!!!!
Anyway, my boat HAD the fiberglass platform with the stainless rail around the edge. I would really like to find another one. The boat is not hurt the brackets are still attached to it. I ripped the screws out of the thing. If anyone has a platform or can point me in the right direction would be great. I can get a teek one but would rather find another fiberglass one to keep the boat original.

PS i live in TN and took my boat to Destin Fl this summer. Man that was a blast!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any help avaliable

csuggs
07-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Since you're in Tennesee I would suggest calling Jim Jackson at Viper Customs. He has a lot of older Supra parts. 865-388-4096