PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Great Tower !!!

DAFF
07-23-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm looking for a tower for the 86 Sunsport. The only known is it has to be polished for everything is stainless on the boat now. Any advice or deals would be greatly appreciated. Is there any non Chinese ones out there at a decent price. I hate Wal Mart quality products....

whelchel86
07-24-2011, 01:59 PM
I just installed a Joystick pro-series tower and love it so far. It's very simple, great quality, and very reasonably priced. But..., to my knowledge, it does not come in a polished finish. There are many colors to choose from or you can go with the silver machined aluminum look. Polished aluminum looks great but it takes a lot of work to keep it looking good and I can't imagine how dirty a polishing job could make a boat interior look. Not trying to talk you out of it but it just wasn't for me.

sybrmike
07-24-2011, 09:40 PM
Menace Water Sports (formerly Titan) makes their towers out of stainless & offered in polished. They're not cheap & the styling isn't for everyone, but simple, hell for stout, & will hold a shine.

joel210
07-27-2011, 04:39 PM
New dimension towers make a awesome tower for your boat and it looks stock, they are kind of pricey, but come with all the required hardware and are quality. I have delt with them, great guys, really helpful.

http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/galleries/supra/1985-1988_Sunsport.html