PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Supra Legacy Drastically reduced $15,450

ski35off
07-27-2011, 07:18 AM
I am new at this, but a big SUPRA fan since buying my Comp in 1997. This boat is in LN condition with about 400 hours. I am the second owner and have used it very little. I still have the Comp and use it on the ski lake to save wear on the Legacy. Asking $15,450 OBO. Ready to sell ASAP. Thanks for spreading the word.

Engine: Carbureted 350 cu in with 310+ hp made by Pleasure Craft Marine. I chose carburetion over EFI because anyone can work on them. Winterization includes oil change following outing to lake, fogging, and circulating anti-freeze throughout all lines. It has run flawlessly. It has Perfect Pass speed control as well as SONY CD player with USB inputs and 4 speakers.

The interior: Flooring is all composite and will not rot. Carpet is like new. Windows are tinted. There is plenty of storage for gear. With open bow, the boat seats 8. Swim platform is a hit with kids because no worry of people hitting the prop as they would with an outboard in I/O boat. Interior is like new with the exception of one ½ inch knick in the motor cover and 1 inch scar where wife set the vacuum.

Exterior: Fiberglass is in fabulous shape. You will be hard pressed to find one in this great of condition. I have skied behind Mastercraft, Ski Nautique, and Malibu in the last 12 years. I chose Supra for the quality and longevity.

Included with boat: Dorsey trailer with heavy duty LN tires comes with boat, custom cover that can be used when boat is in tow ($850 value), skylon ($350 value), Bimini top ($300 value), extra prop ($300 value), plus some gear.

We do not allow shoes in the boat and it is wiped down every time after use. Asking $15,450 OBO with all equipment. Ready to sell ASAP. Thanks for looking and have a great day. You may reach me at [email protected]