PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: open bow supra

Docster
08-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Well time for a new boat. Looking for an older simple project boat. Any open bow model is good. Soltare, rider, sunsport,ect. Looking to spend under 5k. Don't mind engine/trans work or interior work. Just looking for something with good hull and solid floors. Let me know if you see anything. Floor work would be ok too if it was under 2k. I can learn to do that for that price. I'm located in Michigan so Midwest is prefered. Any other models/brands I should look at as well that are good open bow inboards for that price?

foxriverat
08-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Here is a link to some supras in the midwest. http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/boat.cgi?cat=boa&fil=&itm=supra&state=XM&ps=&pe=&ys=&ye=&so=d&submit=+GO+

ace
08-22-2011, 12:25 AM
I've got a 1983 supra rider I was thinking about selling, I bought it this year and don't have time to use it, it has a 440 chrysler and velvet drive, newer interior, needs alittle cleaning up but runs good, just put a new acme prop on it, would that be something you are interested in? I live in northern IL.

snobusters
08-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Sent you a PM, docster. I have one where all the work has been done. It's in excellent shape.