PDA

View Full Version : Need an impeller for my 454

skiman_61
08-29-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey guys,

I am having some trouble finding an impeller for the old salt. I called the local Supra dealer and the guy asked me if it was for the outdrive or the raw water pump. (Honest mistake really, but I did tell him it was a PCM inboard). Bottom line, they didn't have the part. He refered me to discount inboard. I found one that looks and sounds like it's the fit, stock number 0713. So tell me, is that the McCoy?

Thanks!

Jack

Salty87
08-29-2011, 01:31 PM
discount inboard as in skidim.com?...they'll know which one you need if you give em a call.

i usually hit up local nautique dealer for impellers, tune up kits, small engine items since they run PCM engines.

wotan2525
08-29-2011, 01:55 PM
I've been able to find impellers at my local marinas parts store. They have a VERY limited selection but the guy told me its one of the most common impellers out there. The one I bought is a Sherwood 10615.

skiman_61
08-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks guys,

Yes, it was skidim.com. I left a VM then decided to order the impeller anyway. They called me back about six hours later and confirmed I had the correct part. Apparently made by sherwood and packaged as PCM.

Jack