PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions on my new 242

bigfoilin
08-31-2011, 10:21 PM
I have a new 242, but have a few questions. My dealer looks at me like a deer in headlights when I ask them these questions

1) How do I update the maps? Seems like every local lake in the Dallas area is not available?

2) Can I hookup my HD Go Pro to the Supra Vision?

3) My Zero Off is surging up to 6 or 7 MPH in MPH mode. It works fine in RPM mode. Is this a known bug how can I fix this?

Thanks

Diggs
09-01-2011, 10:18 AM
I will try to answer but not sure
1. You should be able to get updated maps from your dealer. You might ask some people on WakeWorld as I know they have gotten them.
2. The old VISION had RCA hookups and was easy to hook up video, I have not tried with the new one, but I assume if they make a cable that goes from the Go Pro to USB it should work through the USB connection, but not sure......
3. I have absolutely zero surge in my cruise control, so I would imagine it is a setting or an update....

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but if your dealer does not know these answers they are going to need to learn. They should call Supra Customer Service or you should.

tg0824SSVGG
09-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Hey bigfoilin ... I don't know the answers to your questions, but can't help noticing your login name ... I am assuming you are a hydrofoiler?

Where do you live?

Todd