PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Supra Sunsport 24v $49,000

Bad Influenze
09-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Due to my shoulder injury I am selling my Supra. Great condition 525 hours. Scott Crisp has been my mechanic and has kept it in perfect running order (for those not in the knoxville area scott crisp is a former supra, former mastercraft mechanic and is amazing). Has wetsounds 3-some package with wetsounds amp. 2nd battery installed. Price includes 2 external fat sacs and a brand new "fly high" bow ballast. (if you surf and dont have a bow ballast -get one! it made all the difference in the world on my wake). Price also includes trailer, surfboard, CWB adkins board n boots, surf rope, wake rope. Oh, also installed last year blue LED lights off the back which look amazing. If you ride on Ft. Loudon my boat is the "happy ahhrrr" if you have seen it out. I hope to have pics up soon but my recovery is gonna be slow so i dont know when pics will be available. Please feel free to come take a test drive or ask any questions. Boat is bought and paid and im not really wanting to sell it so price isnt very negotiable. Stored in covered lift slip.79117912[/ATTACH[ATTACH=CONFIG]791379147915