PDA

View Full Version : Heading to the lake this weekend....AND !

suprasam
09-19-2011, 10:08 AM
So I got up this Saturday, before heading to lake I needed to pick the kids up from Cheer and from Football practice. I head to the park with my boat attached.....it was a cool day, so my daughter decides last minute she doesnt want to go. NO BIG DEAL I say, I head BACK to the house to drop her off. So on the way back to the house, I am driving roughly 50mph heading back....when all the sudden I look back and I see the rear sunpad cushion flip up and of course get ripped off! Luckily there wasnt a car behind me me! It roughed up the vinyl some on the edges......but u can bet ur ass, I will be screwing this back on.....and now having a snap to make sure wind doesnt get under this again.

Blackntan90
09-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Sam, I have looked in the mirror before, and seen one of my seat cushions about to go 'overboard' on the highway. A sickening feeling for sure! I now travel with a bungee cargo net stretched over the boat, with the rear of the net hooked to bungee cords that hold the rear sunpad shut- I have seen my sunpad open up on bridge expansion joints. I still keep an eye on things, but so far, so good!

jet
09-21-2011, 01:27 PM
I had a buddy that got home once and his doghouse was gone. Didnt even see it fly off. He was the drinker of the group though. lol

michael hunter
09-28-2011, 08:23 AM
I always tow with a high quality cover on for just that reason. It also prevents bugs, dirt ,rain and cigarette butts from getting in.

haugy
09-28-2011, 05:32 PM
I get a lot of looks from people with about 20 bungee cords all over the boat. People can't figure out why.

Also watch out for the cushion under the windsheild, that one likes to go airborne alot. I know.

Jetlink
09-28-2011, 05:45 PM
Also watch out for the cushion under the windsheild, that one likes to go airborne alot. I know.

Think I just saw that on one of those Allstate Insurance commercials...you know, the random acts of mayhem.

pap
09-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Where do you get a bungee cargo net big enough to go over a boat?

Maxslalprex
10-02-2011, 10:22 PM
@OP I can't seem to PM you..
_____
cna training program (http://www.cnatrainingdotcom.com/course-topics-for-cna-training/)
ragnarok (http://www.existencero.com/?v=ragnarokprivateserver)