PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a Quality Used Legacy!!!

mnsupra
09-20-2011, 04:11 PM
I am looking to purchase a well maintained 1999-01 Supra Legacy. Preferred choice would be the play-pen open bow.
Please contact me with any ideas/leads you may have...Thank you!
Len

jasonba1
09-21-2011, 08:14 AM
its not a legacy but its something you may want to take a look at its a labrisa

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?9753-Hey-guys-my-supra-is-up-for-sale

mnsupra
09-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Jason,
Thank you VERY much...and believe me my wife and I would have loved to buy a Supra from a fellow member. Because we want to take care of our next boat, like they should be taken care of...like you wrote about!

Although beautiful, and obviously taken care of...we are looking for a hull more designed for nearly 100 % slalom skiing. If we were a wakebaording family...I would be taking a second look your way! Thanks again...

Len

foxriverat
09-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Jasons boat is more of a slalom boat than a wakeboard boat. Here is qoute from my 1996 supra brochure. "Designed to appeal to the most discriminating boat buyer. The La Brisa from Supra combines professional ski boat performance with extreme personal comfort. La Brisa`s standard 275 horsepower pcm efi offers enough power to pull the biggest barefooters while creating a soft wakes with no spray. After an intense ski around the lake, relax in comfort and style in one of La Brisa`s three interior layouts. The walk-through allows easy access to the bow, and the step-over and closed -bow versions create plenty of room in the front seat. Kicking back on the plush, durable, stain resistant marine upholstery after a long fun day will remind you that having a performance ski boat does not mean sacraficing comfort" Back in 95 wakeboarding was not that popular.

mnsupra
09-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Thank you sir...I will look further into it!