PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Supra Sunsport Accessory Parts

DenverHams
09-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Hi all -

We just bought our first boat - a 1992 Supra Sunsport...and we love it!!!

As an older boat, there are some things we would like to repair. However, I'm not sure where to find parts. For example, our wood paneling on the dash is broken, some of our gauges are cloudy, and we have missing cup holders.

Is there a place where we can order genuine or after market parts for an older boat like ours? Or, do we have to just hunt and peck and order parts that we hope fit our model?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Denverhams

Memmer99
09-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Congrats on the new boat!

For the teak panels I would try Viper Customs. Pretty much anything else you can find on SKIDIM.com
I'm sure others will chime in but that were I bought most of my boat parts.

Post some pics of your boat. We would all love to see it!!!

Supra-in-steamboat
09-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Congrats man. I agree with Memmer99's info for the parts. You may also try Donnie Bennet at 865-705-3358. He is located in TN and restores lots of Supras. Glad to hear your enjoying the new ride. Good luck

DenverHams
09-30-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks Guys. I finally took a picture of our Supra. We love it!

It's a '92 Supra Sunsport with a tower, extra big fuel tank, great stereo, and great shape! A friend of ours sold it to my buddy and me for $5000! I think we might have gotten the best deal of the year!!

Ptownkid
10-02-2011, 08:44 AM
Wow, that is a really good deal for a composite stringer model! You mayyyyy have a hard time finding that panel, but I may also sell mine as I'm making new ones this winter.

DenverHams
10-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Great, thanks PTownKid. If you end up wanting to get rid of it, let me know.