PDA

View Full Version : Colored Vent Covers

selle92
05-26-2005, 02:45 PM
I thought I was on this chat board where I saw a pic of a Supra Comp that had blue colored Vent covers up front. Can't seem to find that picture now. They looked like they were metal, but in a blue color.

anyone have info on where to buy these? and if so, do they make them for the side vents of a Mariah?

Thanx,
Joe

selle92
05-26-2005, 03:20 PM
Found it.. Was on a Comp that is for sale on Ebay right now. see if this pic works.

anyone know where to get these?

DKJBama92Mariah
05-26-2005, 05:34 PM
You might try contacting skier's choice. You might just try to paint the ones you have. I've heard good things about the "Krylon Fusion" spray paint for plastics.

Cheers,
DKJ

selle92
05-27-2005, 09:45 AM
That Krylon Fusion is great stuff. But not as good as a machined/anodized piece.

I've used the Krylon before on many other things and it works great. Maybe I'll go that route if I can't find these aftermarket.

BTW- I like your K&N you added to the Engine... nice!!

was there a model number for that?- and where did you pick it up? locally or online??

Joe

selle92
05-31-2005, 07:53 AM
just an FYI. Attwood does make replacement vents. Abs White and black, or a chrome one. Suppose one would have to paint it up- and maybe thats what this guy did on the Comp.