PDA

View Full Version : Wakeboarder.com

chrisk
10-19-2011, 01:45 AM
I just joined wakeboarder.com, waiting on the confirmation from an admin over there. Anyone else use that forum?

Any other forums people use for this stuff? Not that I can't get ALL of the information I need here : )

I just love looking at boats, boat projects, and everything to do with water sports.

wspeedin
10-19-2011, 08:18 AM
I use wakeboarder.com my username is speedLINER
also use wakeworld.com same username as on here.

iwakeboard
10-19-2011, 08:20 AM
Wakeboarder.com is decent, WakeWorld.com has a much more active community/board and, in my opinion, has more adults. May not be fair though, I've not been on Wakeboarder.com in a little while.

cadunkle
10-19-2011, 09:24 AM
I check wakeboarder now and again but it's a lot of poor kids with I/Os who think Bayliners are awesome if you throw a few hundred pounds or some fat chicks in them and put a 10" pitch prop on it. The boats section and the other sections are just slow. As far as other watersports and boat forums, I post on WakeWorld fairly regularly and am mostly a lurker over on Speedwake and PerformanceBoats.

iwakeboard
10-19-2011, 10:16 AM
I've been on both WakeWorld and Wakeboarder since 2005, Wakeboarder used to be my favorite by far because it seemed to have alot more people who actually rode but it's really dropped off over the past few years.

KG's Supra24
10-19-2011, 10:24 AM
I check wakeboarder occasionally. I check wakeworld. I feel about the same checking it as I do watching Real Housewives with my wife. It is entertaining, though.

The Moomba forum is pretty active and share alot of similarities with Supra due to them being Skiers Choice boats. I'm over there just as much as here, if not more.

iwakeboard
10-19-2011, 10:57 AM
Truth, WakeWorld is the most melodramatic website on the web. I have to pop an ativan before strolling on there.

Okie Boarder
10-19-2011, 02:15 PM
I'm on wakeboarder fairly regularly, as well as here and a couple others. Not been much into wake world.

chrisk
10-19-2011, 02:17 PM
Cadunkle, to them a 15' Bayliner IS awesome, no problem with that. Anytime you own a boat it's all you can think about, right?

I've also been lurking around the Moomba site for a while now, I don't do much posting, just reading. I'll have to check out wakeworld, seems like there's some pretty positive feedback coming from there. I'm the anti-fan of reality shows though so we'll see how long I last : )

michael hunter
10-19-2011, 07:37 PM
I am on all the forums from time to time they all have their own flavor. They are all full of good info. I agree about Wakeboarder a lot of young west coast kids full of opinions about subjects they no nothing about.

haugy
10-20-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm on both.

Wakeboarder is the non-censored more humorous less wakeboarding scene. It was full of guys with tons of info, but we've all grown up, and got tired of the stupid children.

WakeWorld is the most overly sensitive and moderated of the forums I go to. A bunch of thin skinned people, but there is tons of good information there.

michael hunter
10-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Boy you said a mouthful don't even mention MB or Axis on WW. or you will get it handed to you.

Diggs
10-26-2011, 11:10 AM
I have not been on Wakeboarder.com for some time. I am a regular on Wakeworld. I remember back in like 2003-2004 Wakeboarder was bigger and better than Wakeworld. That changed pretty quickly....