PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Trade 2007 ZX-6R

cavilry
11-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Hey all!

I am desperately searching for a good SunSport or Saltare, and figured I might as well post here. I am going to be selling my motorcycle or trading it for a decent boat if I can track one down. Here is the information:

Up for sale is my VERY clean 2007 Kawasaki ZX6-R. It is the Monster Energy Edition and has a lot of work done to it. There are 12,XXX Miles as I commute with the motorcycle. NEVER STUNTED, 3-5 TRACK DAYS, NEVER RACED

On top of the Monster Energy graphics, Monster Energy levers, etc., the bike has the following modifications:

Akrapovic Carbon under-seat exhaust
Vortex Rear Sets
Scott's Steering Damper
Slipper Clutch
HID lights
Remote Start (custom set-up, but I have the contact info for the the shop that designed it should issues arise.)
Alarm
Battery Tender
Bar-end mirrors
Integrated turn signals

Again, I will get better photos and more information about the modifications soon. I just want to see what interest is out there. I have no need to sell this, so please do not lowball me, you will be ignored. I am asking $6,400 but am also open to reasonable offers. Could be interested in an older boat with an inboard...if the price is similar.

Let me know!