PDA

View Full Version : Lauderdale Lakes Chicago, NOW Carrying SUPRA & MOOMBA!!!

Lauderdale Lakes Chicago
11-11-2011, 10:43 PM
http://moombaboats.blogspot.com/2011/11/moomba-takes-no-worries-to-chain-o.html

Moomba Boats (@MoombaBoats) has chosen Lauderdale Lakes Chicago as their official dealer for Northern Illinois and the heavily boated area known as Chain O’ Lakes.

An extremely customer-centric Northern Illinois boat dealership, Lauderdale Lakes Chicago, was the perfect choice for a Moomba Boats dealership in this water sports entrenched region of the Midwest. Just like Moomba strives to create a worry-free fun boating experience for their family of owners, the Lauderdale Lakes goal is the enthusiastic accommodation of everyone who comes through the door. The Chicago store is the newest Lauderdale Lakes location, perfectly situated near the popular Fox River and Chain O’ Lakes to thoroughly and conveniently serve water sports enthusiasts. They are furthering this customer focus by offering the industry’s only true value performance wakeboard boat line. Lauderdale Lakes Chicago is spreading Moomba’s “No Worries” lifestyle, superior feature-set and wake performance in the Midwest. Stop by the Prairie Grove store and check out the new 2012 Moomba boats at Lauderdale Lakes Chicago today.

We are very excited to be joining the Skiers Choice Family, and looking forward to meeting many fellow Skiers Choice Boat owners!

Lauderdale Lakes Chicago 815-788-1111
2101 Rt. 176
Prairie Grove, IL 60012

Don Schnurr II - Sales Manager
Eric Koehler - Service Manager

WadsworthSunsport22V
11-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Did Skipper Buds loose their Skiers Choice dealership? Your location is just up the street from them.

Lauderdale Lakes Chicago
11-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Skipper Buds will no longer be selling Skiers Choice product. Stop by the store some time and check out the new showroom! Through the winter we'll have at least 4 skiers choice boats in the showroom!

We also carry Godfrey Pontoons, Hurricane Deck Boats, and Nautique Boats.

WadsworthSunsport22V
11-13-2011, 11:24 AM
I cannot express the joy I have in the fact that Skipper Duds will no longer have Skier Choice products. That dealer created the worst boating experience every. My Supra was my first boat - and fortunately, we moved and found an great dealer. If we would have stayed in Chicago with Skipper Duds, we would have given up boating!

Glad to hear that Lauderdale Lakes has taking on the Chicago Market.

Lauderdale Lakes Chicago
11-15-2011, 11:02 AM
We are very excited about the future with this brand in the area.

http://supraboats.blogspot.com/2011/11/supra-goes-beyond-with-new-boat-dealer.html

weddingcoo
12-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Beautiful place, nice~~