PDA

View Full Version : 1983 supra rider for sale

ace
11-16-2011, 11:24 AM
I bought this boat this summer with the intent to use it alot, but with work and family things we only made it out 5 times. It is a 1983 supra rider, the owner before me put new interior in not to long ago and paint it has a 440 chrysler in it with velvet drive trans, floor is good, been stored indoors by me and the owner before. I put a new acme prop on it, its a nice boat just no time to enjoy, also has a tandem trailer with it. I will try and post some pics really soon. Please call with any questions 815-440-2831. Im asking 5000 for the boat and trailer.

chrisk
11-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Sorry I'm not interested in the boat, I am interested in your phone number. Mine starts with 815-440 too! I'm in Dixon, how about you?

chrisk
11-16-2011, 11:47 PM
I actually might have just put two and two together and figured out who you are, as creepy as that sounds. Does your profile name refer to your place of work? Rich right? Is that that red boat I saw you pulling around a couple of times?

ace
11-17-2011, 12:28 PM
You are very close, I live in Dixon and work at ace, my Dad is Rich and my name is Chris also, small world haha. Do you go on the rock river at all?
And yes that is the red boat you have seen behind my truck.

chrisk
11-17-2011, 02:09 PM
haha small world is right, this is Chris Kuecker. Roger knows my dad Rich Kuecker real well. And yeah, we actually live on the river out on Rt. 2 towards Sterling, down the hill from the cancer treatment center and that carpet store.