Conversation Between saltare inverts and mapleleaf

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Clan shots are a great idea....'02 Sequoia with a stainless Borla exhaust and airbags!!!!!!Thing is pretty cool, only a 4.7l but close to 300 pony's so towing up to 4000lb's shouldn'd be too bad. It's the sister to my '03 Tundra, kinda got a good little Toyota fam go'in...You snowboard??? we could do that 'til boating season picks up????
  2. Good to here back from you. We will be there probably by october. Very fast move. My wifes company pays to move us and gives a place to stay there etc. So it will take a little time after that to settle in. I will keep in touch with you. If you like send me pics of your clan so I can introduce them to my clan. my email is [email protected]. What did your wife get for her new truck. You excited? Does it have a 572?
  3. I'm on the exact same page. Not sure when you're moving, or if they're be time this year???? But I'm down for whatever. a weekend meet up halfway will have to happen, but coming all the way is gonna have to be a must as well. You may get a chance to see the Conbrio before she goes after all.... I've got a camping trip at the end of Sept. and not much else planned, however am picking up the wife's new truck today and things ($$$) are gonna be a little tight for the next couple weeks!!!!! This is pretty cool stuff, I def. look forward to Jack's wakeboarding classes......
  4. Alright mapleleaf. Four hours is nothing. Either we meet half way or you have a open invitation to ride with us. Seems like alot of talk by all of us, but I want to set a time for us to ride and hang together. Lets actually plan something.
  5. the hole won't last long....you've got me looking at launch's all over the State's. Thanks Jack, between '95-'02 is kinda where I'm look'in.....
  6. LOve the boat, love the story. I would've done the same thing and most likely said the same thing...Check back with her when you're on the water, on second thought.......enjoy ur first trip.......
  7. I know it happened so fast my head is turning still. My wife wanted more time on water less time in garage redoing the boat. We set a budget and decided to sell the saltare before anything. It sold in a day. I found the boat of my dreams for 6500 less than its book value. It was a 13 hour one way drive away but I wasnt stopping for nothing. I actually had 9 hours of sleep in fours days. From searching for a boat to driving and the shear excitment I didnt sleep. It was so awesome. I told my wife when I hooked the boat on the truck it was better than our wedding night. She still glaring at me for that joke. Love it though.
  8. What's going on here? did I miss something? That's a new boat in your Avatar.......
  9. glad to hear your trailers safe for the rest of us!!LOL That saying is hilarious, like when I paddled for two hours the other night.... Things are coming along, if I get it running better this summer I'll be really happy, it already looks 10 times better.......Tonight I'm going out to tidy up stereo wiring, set up for a 2nd batt. and replace speaker wire, ah the joys of a small boat short runs for everything!!!!!
  10. Ahh your making progress.. Yea I got four cushions left in nose. I had to replace all the trailer bunkers and reweld all metal that held them.. They had rusted out. So my interior was set back. I also had shorted wires at the wiring harness by the motor and had to replace the wires for all trailer tailights. I just heard a saying that is so funny and true, the only thing that works on a old boat is you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast