Conversation Between BigCity444 and Kip

6 Visitor Messages

1. I spoke with the guy from Nettle Props and he told me the Acme 541 is best for my application which I get the impression it is the same as yours. It's a 13"x12". $320
  2. I have a Ni-bral 14 LH 12 on my boat. I am hoping plugs, wires, elec ignition, valve rocker adjustment, and timing adjustment will give me some more power this year. I plan on heading out within the next two weeks, so will see. It performed well last year but I would hate to give up low end or top end. It tops out at 39 now so if I get more into footing I will probably have to sacrifice some low end.

Derrick
  3. Kip,
    Did you ever find a prop that would do what your looking to do? (Foot, board, & ski) I'm in the same situation. I foot and ski, family wakeboards.
  4. I just saw you surf. I have never surfed but we want to give it a try this year. Do you weight your boat? If so how much and where?

Thanks
  5. We really liked how it turned out. I stripped the old stickers off using an eraser wheel you run on an electric drill it worked really smooth. Then I cleaned and buffed the boat. I was hoping to get away from the stripe but I could not get the color to buff out to the same color.

I had a local sign shop do it for me (Baller Signs in Bluffton, IN Klint Gerber 260-824-1987) He designed them and put them on for a little under $300.

I cant figure out how to put a picture here. I will try to pm it to you or send me your email and I will send it to you.

Derrick
  6. Hey Kip,
    Saw a post you made about replacing decals. I have a 92 Mariah w/ original decals. How does yours look and where did you get them. I've price logo stickers from Skier's Choice but they're nuts.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6