Conversation Between mapleleaf and 87SunSportMikeyD

47 Visitor Messages

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. You're it .....(picture tag, saltare inv. and I are play'in....)
  2. It's on now, there's no turning back.......I'll get pic's for ya......Once I'm in the air it's just like snowboarding, I'm gonna start moving those tricks to water????
  3. MIkey, I picked up an older Hyperlite Motives 140 with Spin bindings last week for a Benjamin, hope it's a decent ride......
  4. Hey I saw a monster mirror forsale on ww, got all excited thinking I could let you know....Then I kept reading....you already knew!
  5. Hey, Just did a quick run through of those board sites, I'll definitely be able to find something... That posting was awesome, thanks again...
    What's the deal on fin set up? If I plan on ollie'in in and out of the wake is there a certain set up????
  6. Hey Mapleleaf. All you really need to get the wake goin a bit is one sac. Try out that surf wake and everyone should be happy!

Go into your profile. You need to resize the picture to the dimensions it tells you. Same for the small pic by your name. You may have to try to upload once before it gives you the message.
  7. hey how do I mess with my profile pic's??? your boat looks better weighed down. A sunsport deep in the water....damn, it's like looking across the dance floor....
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 47 of 47
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345