Conversation Between Irish_Jack and 87SunSportMikeyD

27 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Awesome! I like seeing some of the similarities and differences. Yours has a lot of small updates or improvements on my 87. Have you surfed behind it yet?
  2. New pics!!! There ya go.
  3. Hey Mike, check out the new album on my page... I think you will like it.
  4. New pics to come soon my friend I'm taking it out on Wednesday or Thursday... I hope! I can finally take some pictures of it on the trailer that will actually do it justice!!! OMG I am clambering to get it home finally!
  5. Need some new pics! Update, update...
  6. Yeah, it was 55 here too. My boat is still stuck at my work--blocked in by yachts on the main floor of, in front of the small boat racks in our dry stack building... McKinley marina is not our marina but it's Milwaukee's main public marina, and the city decided not to open it until the first of May. It was supposed to open this weekend!
  7. It's 55 in minneapolis today. Some friends of mine are going out today 4-8 w/ drysuits. Lakes just opened up like last week. I wish I could go/had the balls to go, but I'm workin.
  8. Hey what's crackin man? Summer is coming soon!!!
  9. Hey not sure about Salty... I can see all your posts. Assuming he's logged in there shouldn't be any issues I can think of. He can see everyone else's posts but yours? Thats odd
  10. Hey dude got a question,
    Salty is unable to see the pics I have posted on the threads. He can see my avatar and my album pics though... any thoughts?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 27
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast