Conversation Between Irish_Jack and 87SunSportMikeyD

27 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hey bud lets see pics of those xmas gifts! Wanna see that steering wheel as well as other shiny amps and stuffs!
  2. I picked out some Christmas gifts from my wife to me... A Momo steering wheel, a Momo Polk sub and Momo Polk amp to match all the rest of my Momo stuff! I'm stoked!!! I will send you some pics as soon as... Dec 25. She's got her Coach collection--I've got my Momo collection.
    Now if only I could convince her to get me some Momo wheels for the trailer... Hmmmmm.$$$$
  3. Yeah I'm pretty bummed at the weather, but my last set was behind the 03 SANTE so it was rockin. Might get to ride it one more time. Also bought a house w/ fiance and just moved in so keeping busy with that. I am still thinking of Perfect Pass next season but I must admit an old V-drive is starting to tempt me (MC 205V or CC 95 SuperSportNauti for like $16k blank). But otherwise I am pretty much done upgrading my boat I think. Maybe the ballast a little more. My motor is really not running well right now and I can't really get a good wake until I figure it out... Let see the pics~!
  4. Long time no talk... This sucks that summer is done! I will post some pics soon of my latest "tinkerings"
  5. New pics are up in my P&J thread!
  6. That is a bomb ass idea... lovin' it!
  7. We need to start a thread called "How to live at the cabin????" Because I am sure there is some kind of way to make some money and just screw the city but I'll be damned if I can figure it out! Love the pics, keep 'em coming!
  8. It's good to see you sir... it's a bummer to back from a long trip.
  9. I would so recommend it, I surfed more than I boarded last year. It's so super easy behind a SunSport. All you really need is one good sizes sac on the port rear floor. Make everyone sit on the port side. In front is ok but as far back as possible is better. Many people put their surf rope on the tube tow eye.
  10. Not yet, but I'm dying to try it..
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast