Conversation Between wake beater and mapleleaf

4 Visitor Messages

1. I thought the carpenter couldn't post pic's and eventually I got it! while posting scroll down to manage attachments and click on it. A window will open and then you click "browse" from there I go to my pictures or where ever the file with the photo is and find the right picture and double click it, then I click upload and usually that works, unless they are high resolution shots and the file is too big, if they're too big you have to resize them, this I still need help with......
  2. I gotta 91 mariah,21.5 ft with a 454.Would post pics but to computer stupid to figure out how to upload pics.
  3. While I was at the cottage I borrowed a 750 sac from my neighbour and put it in front of the rear bench on the floor, it's tight back there, so it made an oversized foot rest and really, really improved the wake. I'd like to try two sac's, one on either side of the motor, but I'm still busy spending all my time and $$$ getting this thing back to life! From my experience, any added bow weight makes these comp hulls way too low at the bow, so hopefully by next summer I've sorted out some way, to keep some ballast as far back as possible, maybe a bag that holds the rope locker lid open when it's full?? I dunno, if I ever do the stringers and floor on this boat, I'm definitely replacing some of the foam under the floor with ballast...Seems like the further back the weight is the better the wake in my boat, let me know if you get anywhere with yours.... You're in a Comp right??
  4. maple are you runnin any ballasts,if so what size,where do you got them located.would like to get some on either side of the motor ,under floor but doesn't seem to be alot of room in there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4