Conversation Between Irish_Jack and mapleleaf

7 Visitor Messages

1. fortunately the picture shows the side of the boat that HAS been polished!!!! Thanks for the compliment, I took that one at the cottage last week.....boooo Johnny's back home now...today I started reno'ing the kitchen....
  2. Hey dude, congrats on the board... You will love that board. I have a Hyperlite MotivePro 134 with plush-pro bindings, it's only two years old now, and I love it! It's a great riding board, and when you get better you can do some pretty advanced tricks on it...
    Just like spring, we are set up for a pretty slow start to our summer.
    p.s. I still kinda suck though
  3. I'm an uploading retard.. I've got more photo's over at photobucket that I'm trying to move here and I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but it aint work'in, any thought's for the neanderthal???
  4. Hey trying to join.....must be clicking in the wrong place??
  5. I will say this; I'm completely fired up for summer. I'm so sick of spring 38 degrees and rain is way more lame than a fresh 8 in. of snow and 28 degrees. I would be thrilled with winter and summer being the only seasons--and maybe a short fall
  6. Yeah, I here you on that one... My son is two months old, and I'm hoping I got my ducks lined up so I still go to Eagle River for snowmobiling and Three Lakes for boating--we'll see.
    I'm lucky my wife loves to do both
  7. Sweet! Fellow St. Patty's Day kudos to you I think what they need to do is make a Polaris (or Ski Doo, etc.) snowmobile owners' group like how Supra has this set up. This is cool!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7